Monday 20 October 2014

Stick with me kid!

I've gone a bit tape crazy as of late and after finding a roll of moustache tape at my local Tiger Store I went online to dig around a little and see if there are any other quirky tapes out there that I can cover practically everything I own in.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/home/nothingelegant/6/1/0/TAPE/

And so when I came across this store called 'Nothing Elegant' on Artfire.com I went a little bit overboard with asking for sticky tape on my Christmas list. But when there are an assortment of tapes that really bring life to everything how can you not? My favourite by far of the tapes on this craft store is the baseball stitches tape as it is perfecting for cutting the harsh lines of boxes and making them more playful. Tape should be fun and from henceforth I will cover every package I send in quirky tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment